1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
+1 From me buddy, good guy, he has demonstrated his knowledge of the game to me. <3 you bb

<3
+1 Haven't talked to you much,  but you seem to have knowledge of this community and gamemode, and seem like you would be a good staff member for the server you clearly show you care about this community so a yes from me!

Thanks -a-bunch, Nate! It is very helpful to know how people that are new to me might view me, especially while we start to get this boom of players.
+1 He has been around for a while and I have heard where he has been on during multiple instances when people were causing issues. He continued to be helpful and tried to help or get admins if something was out of his hand. He knows the rules and can easily enforce them.

Thank you, John! It really means a whole lot hearing this from you.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Anatoli Sokolov's HRP Staff Application
« Last post by Nate Critch on April 13, 2020, 04:32:25 pm »
+1 Haven't talked to you much,  but you seem to have knowledge of this community and gamemode, and seem like you would be a good staff member for the server you clearly show you care about this community so a yes from me!
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Nate Siscoe's Trusted Application
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 12, 2020, 01:23:54 pm »
Good luck on your Trusted application, hard work can pay off. Once I see you around more, I will say whether I support or not.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Nate Siscoe's Trusted Application
« Last post by Nate Critch on April 11, 2020, 08:57:40 pm »
Hey Nate! You are demonstrating your knowledge of the game, Although I have not seen you personally in game, Keep being active on the server and on discord! Being active, posting, and replying on the forums is a huge + as well. See you around Nate

Appreciate it man ive been part this community for few years now I stopped when the population went down but im back hope to see  you around!
Hey Nate! You are demonstrating your knowledge of the game, Although I have not seen you personally in game, Keep being active on the server and on discord! Being active, posting, and replying on the forums is a huge + as well. See you around Nate
Trusted & Staff Positions / Nate Siscoe's Trusted Application
« Last post by Nate Critch on April 11, 2020, 08:30:43 pm »
Role-Play Name: Nate Siscoe
SteamID: SSTEAM_0:0:113877117
Steam Name: |Nate|
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188019962

Time played on HRP: 16.5 hours (My time was reset awhile back as billy knows) Proof I had more time in the past this is last screenshot i took in 2016-17 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756399121
Probably had more time then that though overall

Hours played on GMOD: 2960 hours (other account has 1800 hours

Explain why you should be considered Trusted:
I was a very active player back in the day and Im starting to be back on since we are populated again, in the old forums I use to always check applications and reports of players just to give my opinion as a known player and I try my best to help new players out the most I can. I got many ideas im going to share that could be implemented to the server and im just all around very caring for this community for the 4+ years ive been part of it.
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Baer/David's Staff Application
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on April 11, 2020, 01:46:13 pm »
Thanks John! Good talking to you man, see ya in game <3
+1 From me buddy, good guy, he has demonstrated his knowledge of the game to me. <3 you bb
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10