1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Orginizations / The Sokolov Bratva (The Sokolov Brotherhood)
« Last post by Anatoli Sokolov (Falcon) on May 01, 2020, 12:53:50 am »
About:
    Greetings, and welcome to the Sokolov Bratva. We are a Russian OPG (Organized Prestupnaya(Criminal) Group). Name any crime, and we are involved in it. We respect those who show respect, and punish others with impunity. We are not your average do-nothing mafia, and do have some special interests in mind from time to time. Do be sure that you want to join us, because once in there is no way out

How To Join:
Currently recruiting. You can find Anatoli Sokolov in the HRP Discord under HRP Admins, and DM to interview for a high-ranking position, or reply to this post and start as an associate.

Ranks:
Pakhan (Boss) - Leader
Derzhatel obschaka (Book Keeper) - Collects money from Brigadiers and bribes the government with Obshchak (money intended for use in the interests of the group).
Avtoritet (Brigadier/Captain) - He runs a crew called a Brigade (5-6 Patsanov)
Patsan (Warrior/Soldier) - Works for a Brigadier having a special criminal activity to run
Shestyorka (Six/Associate) - Lowest, "Errand boy".

Notes:
1. Discord Server coming soon
Public Discussions / Re: Organizations
« Last post by John Heald (Bay) on April 15, 2020, 10:06:09 am »
From what I saw, Billy didn't really know that they were still disabled in the live server, but I can confirm they are enabled in Twin.
Public Discussions / Re: Organizations
« Last post by David Croxton (day 1 of kbm) on April 15, 2020, 07:33:45 am »
Hey Nate! So, ORGs will become available again in the twin harbor update, thats from what i have heard, Now, i do not think they will be available on launch day as we are having issues with them.
Public Discussions / Organizations
« Last post by Nate Critch on April 15, 2020, 03:42:21 am »
When will groups/organizations be fixed and up to go just wondering got some ideas i can share when it is, no idea if they are possible though cuz of coding!
Completed Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Trusted Application
« Last post by Billy Bong (billybob41) on April 14, 2020, 06:09:45 pm »
Already accepted in other post
Dear Anatoli, your patience and understanding are extremely impressive. Almost three years later and you're still one of the most active players on the server. Giving you the right tools will definitely allow you to take action right away in any situation. With that said, thank you for being apart of the community and welcome to the Trusted team!

Billy
Well now here is a blast from the past! 2012 was the year we met up, eight years later and we're still moving forward in a familiar community. Remembering where we started is mind-blowing for me! I am very happy to announce that your application, one year later, has finally been accepted. It feels great to have your support David, we'll move forward on making you admin, soon... =P

Billy
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Baer/David's Staff Application
« Last post by Nate Critch on April 14, 2020, 05:05:40 pm »
+1 David has shown from how i've talked to him he cares about the community and has been around for awhile, he's pretty active and knows the rules would be a good staff member in my opinion
Completed Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: John Heald Trusted App
« Last post by Billy Bong (billybob41) on April 14, 2020, 05:02:18 pm »
200 years later...

We go way back John, been very dedicated to this community and never lost sight of our potential. Considering you're now classified as our developer, I will finally accept this application. Glad to have ya on the team John!!!!

Billy
Trusted & Staff Positions / Re: Baer/David's Staff Application
« Last post by Anatoli Sokolov (Falcon) on April 14, 2020, 05:01:47 pm »
David is increasingly active, and has already demonstrated amazing administrative skills. After carrying out some of his duties as trusted he asked us for an outside opinion on how it was handled. He is knowledgeable, and always making the environment so much more enjoyable. Big fat +1 from me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10