1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Thunderwolf's Staff Application  (Read 988 times)

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Thunderwolf's Staff Application
« on: March 31, 2017, 04:58:17 pm »
Role-Play Name: Wulf Thunderbolt
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26972026
Steam Name: |JTF| Thunderwolf
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thunderwolf47/

Reason for applying: Staff count is low and would love to assist the server. Ive played for many hours with LTG harbor RP and have come to know the game mode well. In my time here ive noticed there has been short handed with staff as the troll counts grow. In addition I have been assisting fellow rookies in ship development and understanding of the game mode.
Past experience: Years ago I owned my own server by the name of Wolf Pack Build, it ranked in the top 30 best servers. I have come to learn discipline and understanding with new and unusual players. From my past experiences ive learned to take both sides of the story when there is a problem.
Personal skills: I am known to be friendly and weird but love to assist other people. Im a maya rigger and am very technical when it comes to computers. When the need arises i am capable to be assertive and strict.
Requested positions: Admin

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: Ive had past experiences that would allow me to understand the process of adminship. Since ive begun my time on HRP ive helped many people build ships and to help them understand the game mode. Ill bring new ideas and support to the community itself.

<a>[/url]

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Thunderwolf's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:03:35 am »
Well now, here is a interesting topic...

You sure you got what it takes to be an admin?! Lets get you trusted app out the way before we start this one....

Billy

Re: Thunderwolf's Staff Application
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:45:51 pm »
Was given admin.

Completed.