1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Grant Hurd Trusted App  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Re: Grant Hurd Trusted App
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 01:34:29 pm »
I was on yesterday for TWO HOURS all by myself!

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 02:07:30 pm »
We manage and watch through logs and even the web page. Complaining is not going to help your case despite if nobody is online at the time. Please have patience as we hand pick people that we find suitable for trusted, admin, and super admin positions. helping around the community in other ways than being on the server is also beneficial for your cause.

To prevent this page from further argumentation, page will be locked until a decision has been made by Billy or .

<a>[/url]

Offline Wulf Thunderbolt (Thunderwolf47)

• Administrator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • *Bark* *Bark*
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 04:53:51 pm »
Has not proven to be trusted with starting Trusted rank. I was finally on to monitor your attitude and performance and you even managed to help a new player. Unfortunately shortly after, you were not following the rules and decided to prop push someone who was testing their boat design out along with other matters. Page will remain locked, you may try again when you serve your sentence and when you prove your ready.

-Denied

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:59:51 pm by Wulf Thunderbolt (|JTF| Thunderwolf47) »
<a>[/url]

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 01:29:47 pm »
completed