1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Grant Hurd Staff App  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Grant Hurd (Jolly Turtle)

• Semi-New Member
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • I love Anal!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Grant Hurd Staff App
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:31:55 pm »
Role-Play Name: Grant Hurd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58001128
Steam Name: sam123434
Steam Profile Link: STEAM_0:0:58001128

Reason for applying: I want to help enforce the rules on harbor RP, I have played it for many hours and want to make the server more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to have fun!
Past experience: I have owned 3 other Dark RP servers and have over 1300 hours on GMOD and understand how Harbor RP works/runs.
Personal skills: Good with Team bonding, Good with multi tasking, Can do attitude, Hard worker, 4.5 GPA, And great when it comes to complex or hard admin situations.
Requested positions: I high ranking staff position

In detail, explain how your involvement will benefit the community: I have been with the community for a long time before there was a forums, Saying that means i have had time to learn the ways of how other staff and players behave on this server and the best way to enforce the rules at all times, but at the same time making sure the player is having a great experience that Billy has worked so hard on.

Re: Grant Hurd Staff App
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 05:48:13 pm »
This application is good. I like how you added a few extra fields that were not mandated to put down.

Before we can go ahead and handle this application, we need you to make a trusted application. Our system works by first promoting someone to trusted, then when we feel they are ready, we approve their staff app and drop them into staff.

You can leave this app here and modify it at any point in time, just create a trusted application alongside here.

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: Grant Hurd Staff App
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:11:26 pm »
Denied for the same reasonings as the trusted application.