1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Keyshawn Starks Trusted app  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Dan Bong (MrPupa)

• Premium
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Keyshawn Starks Trusted app
« on: June 29, 2017, 03:27:23 pm »
Role-Play Name: Keyshawn Starks
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97407434
Steam Name: Mr.Cheetos
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155080596/

Hours played on HRP: 1 day and 30 mins
Hours played on GMOD:2,688

Explain why you should be considered Trusted: I should be considered Trusted because I want to help out the server to the best of my ability knowing that this server has little staff members or Trusted I want to be this rank not to help me but to help the community the community is what I want to help out I want to help make the server safe and a better place for new players I will help out new players if they ask for it tell them who to get more money and how to play if they ask for it as a Trusted your job is not to  be a dick it's to help new people and make the server safe if that is kicking a troller/banning a troller It's all about the community if the community is not happy no one will be happy i want to make the community the best it can be and be as helpful as i can to other people I respected lots of people and make it safe for other players I have helped lots of people as the rank I am right now I have helped with making boats or making money I want to help more people as being a Trusted the more people that get help the better the community the server will be I want to help the server the best I can and make the server better for all.I like to build and I will build or help build for other players I was banned before but know I want to help the server out the server gets like 20 26 people a day and billy bob has to deal with all of the people himself I don't think he likes that I want to help with all of that I want to make this server the best if can be with more staff and make trolling and making come to the end I'm 15 years old and I love to help people I have played for a long time on the old server and the new server I want to make the server the best it can be I like to repeat a lot sorry if I do repeat I don't know what to add so I'm just going to say a little about myself I'm a 15-year-old is in high school I like to help people out and play video games I'm a nice guy and I love Garry's mod I'm hoping to get the spot as a Trusted in this server and I'm hopping open my own Garry's Mod server soon and make it a PoliceRp or something like that This is all I can say for now I'm going to end this off here I hope I pass so I can help all of the players.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:37:31 pm by Keyshawn Starks (Mr.Cheetos) »

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
Re: Keyshawn Starks Trusted app
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 09:44:22 pm »
-1 Continuously tried to kill me and demote me to obtain my job as Coast Guard Commander. Rude and made nearly the whole CG turn against him. Ended with Ian having to talk to him about it.

Also to add on to this as it just happened. While I was CGC, he died by crashing his helicopter into the water (Intentionally). He comes back, obtains an RPG, and raids the PD during crime hours. He kills me along with many other people (Not giving us time to use FearRP.) And then immediately takes his CGC job back even though he ignored the 24 hour wait time. He is a troll and shouldn't be trusted at all. Many witnessed this including Bill Chunga. It amazes me that he tries to be trusted after that happened.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:14:07 pm by John Heald (King Walrus) »
Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline Miku Netsuha (Nicknero)

• That one oldfag.
  • Administrator
  • Why are you reading this?
    • The Netherlands
    • Windows 7
    • Firefox
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 07:10:16 am »
A lot of words, but it's pretty much all the same. "blabla help people blabla help blabla this that blabla"

To be honest, I would have been neutral but your reply to John's post proves that it is very easy to get under your skin and trigger you.
You say you're not going to fight someone on the forums, and the very next sentence you attack him on something completely unrelated to anything about this community? (Him using Mac) That's uncalled for.

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 01:20:02 pm »
A lot of words, but it's pretty much all the same. "blabla help people blabla help blabla this that blabla"

To be honest, I would have been neutral but your reply to John's post proves that it is very easy to get under your skin and trigger you.
You say you're not going to fight someone on the forums, and the very next sentence you attack him on something completely unrelated to anything about this community? (Him using Mac) That's uncalled for.

I never saw his reply. But thank you for awaring that he replied to it by attacking me on the platform I am using. Will not be posting on this app so others can post over me and I don't flood it.

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 02:00:09 pm »
After getting banned on HRP today, I feel you are not ready to commit yourself to the responsibilities.

Denied