1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: Satan's Staff Application  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Lucifer Mccain (Gattsu)

• The Black Swordsman
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • I love HRP!
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
Satan's Staff Application
« on: April 08, 2017, 03:05:05 pm »

Lucifer's App.

Role-Play Name: Lucifer Mccain
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105998259
Steam Name: Satan
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDoc11/

Reason for applying: I'd like to start contributing more to this community, given that administrators are not always on when i am. Being on the Air Force has taught me alot about doing good IRL, and i want to end the shitty things that people do online. Alot of the time on the server, I do my best to keep the peace, but it really isnt enough.
Past experience: Co-Owner Of Shockwave Servers, Owner Of Gallifreyan Gaming Network, Server Manager of Triflux Gaming, Superadmin of DeathMatchGaming, (essentially, I know what im doing, and I want to help out more)
Personal skills: Negotiation, Piloting, Basic Military Training, Online Administration,
Requested positions: I honestly dont care what you start me as. I will do my best to work my way up from the bottom of the ranking if needed, but my overall goal is still to make the server a better place.

Gattsu, The Black Swordsman

Offline TheTritonOfTheSea

• Keep drawing. Never stop.
Re: Satan's Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 11:25:29 pm »

Being on the Air Force has taught me alot about doing good IRL
I'm calling stolen valor on this, you sound younger than I am. You're also proven to be manipulative and lying, so there is that too. They also usually only let smart people in the AF.

You also didn't fill out the entire application format.

Edit: He isn't in the Air Force. He's in ROTC. A class kids take in highschool and college. He has no 'Time in the Air Force'. He's a manipulative fraud.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 11:40:03 pm by TheTritonOfTheSea »

Offline PaP Aden

• I love HRP!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 11:30:49 pm »
There is no way you are in the air force you have to be 17 or older and you have to stay in the air force for 4 to 8 years depending on the circumstances you are a manipulative little lying dick i have family that has died in the military don you ever say you are in the Military again that is against the law.

Offline Jamiek540

• I love HRP!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 11:42:09 pm »
I don't believe you're in the air force myself I'm in the Royal Armed Forces (Physical Training Corps) and I will list out only 3 of the many reasons I don't believe you are in the Air Force.
Please don't take any offence from this.

1. You sound way too young as you sound about 10-13 and the minimum age in Britain is 16-18 depending on if it's enlisted or officer.
2. You need a certain grade within English and you have shown that you more than likely wouldn't of been able to achieve these grades.
3. There is definitive proof that you aren't in the air force some of which has already been shown by moral and the other proof I will not release due to me respecting your privacy, as posting some of this proof would honestly release some details you more than likely don't want people seeing.

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 12:07:16 am »
Just going to lock this to prevent further flame wars until we come to a decision on the app.

Offline NotRTLK

• Not a custom title
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • I'm a thing.
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 06:18:26 pm »
Due to bans on record for exploiting and scamming this has been denied.