1,875 Posts in 546 Topics - by 1,449 Members - Latest Member: Yeetus Cleetus (Darksied)

Author Topic: More illegal stuff to do.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Homer Barzetti (homeowner)

• Catalyst Gaming OG
  • Deluxe
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Il Duce
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
More illegal stuff to do.
« on: June 24, 2017, 12:03:43 pm »
I know this isn't darkrp, but the server lacks criminal activities you can do while basing. At the moment, nobody ever bases and if we had more things to do, more people would be basing and more criminal / pirate RP will be promoted. Here's some ideas I can think of on the top of my head that are unique to the Harbor environment.

What I will suggest will not have much background to it because I want the developers or players to contribute to this suggestion on how they would like to see these suggestions work.

- Chem labs
Perhaps this can be something players can do if they want to make chemical barrels and dump them on their own. They use the chem lab and produce toxic fumes or whatever

- Fake sea shell manufacturing
Kind of a silly concept, but basically you'll set up a workshop and make fake sea shells to sell to a npc who say they will sell to tourists claiming they are real.

- Endangered plant smuggling
The player will have to buy some seeds from a npc and grow these rare, endangered plants and sell them to another npc. This will require the player to grow them, set up a lamp, buy pots, soil, water, etc.

- Exotic turtle smuggling
Not much of a basing type of thing, but it would be funny if players were able to find sea turtles that have the counter-strike turtle plush model and sell it to a npc.

Zafiro

Re: More illegal stuff to do.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 01:00:20 pm »
I can get behind the chem lab idea, possibly with volatile elements that might need maintenance to avoid danger.

Offline John Heald (Bay)

• Catalyst Regular
  • Developer
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Billy's Son
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Firefox
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 05:10:56 am »
I would love to see more illegal activities that involve interaction with others. Especially the chem lab idea that produces fumes.

Sincerely, your favorite player, twitch.tv/bayprophet (John Heald)!

Offline Billy Bong (billybob41)

• Skeet
  • Owner
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Tenacious Behavior
    • United States
    • Windows 10
    • Chrome
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 12:27:11 pm »
once the map update is finished, the new jobs will start to roll out. some will be illegal and some won't be.

Zafiro

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 08:55:13 pm »
once the map update is finished, the new jobs will start to roll out. some will be illegal and some won't be.

soon

excited for the creations and accomplishements thread to hopefully get some new additions.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:14:26 pm by Evan Corleaux (Zafiro | trade.tf) »